Remove this ad

Lead

Sep 13 11 8:17 AM

Tags : :

This is my 1975 400. Took me almost 3 years to get it done. There's so many new parts it's almost as accurate to call it a new tractor as it is to say it's restored.
user posted image

I like the rear tires a lot. I just don't like the height. They're too short for my liking. They're 26x12-12's but are 2" shorter than the 26x12-12 Goodyear turfs I have.
user posted image

The green parts look good but they also cover up what's underneath. The frame and all other components are just as nice.
user posted image

This pic includes one of my other 400's. Pics of it are posted here too.
user posted image

The three amigos. The 400 at far right is the one I use for the dirty jobs. Mike Rowe would like it.
user posted image

Army
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Apr 13 12 9:34 PM

They look great Army!

I have my 75 JD 400 with tiller/PTO and Blade. I plan to restore mine almost as good as Army's 400.

Mine was found while driving looking for deeres. We dont have as many here in Utah as they do back east. So, for me to find one, let alone a larger tractor.
Here she was.
user posted image

After a long three weeks, the potential seller called me back and the next day,it was heading home with me.
user posted image

I have worked on the tiller. The sprocket was broken, and then repaired. I plan to restore all items, PTO, 3 point, Blade and tiller.

user posted image

Army, BTW, where did you get the old style 400 decal?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help